We’re sorry to see you go! Anything we could have done better?
- The first thing we'll need to check is which software version you're using. You can head to Settings > General > About to confirm. If it's below iOS 11.0.1, we encourage you to update your iPhone before we proceed: Update the iOS on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
- Once iOS is updated, please restart your phone.
Manage and Cancel Subscriptions
Follow the 6 steps below to manage and cancel subscriptions on your iPhone.
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You may need to sign in or use Touch ID to proceed
4. Tap Subscriptions
5. Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
6. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
Any trials can be cancelled before the free trial ends at which point you will continue your previous use; or cancel at any time thereafter and only be charged for what you selected. If you do not see 'Subscription Sign Up' within settings you may need to update your app.
Hope to see you again one day and have a stunning day!